I am currently in Nursing School and I am doing a project on Cultural Diversity in Healthcare. If any Native American female or male could post the answers to the following questions below & state what tribe they belong to I would GREATLY appreciate it!
1) Have you or anyone you know received care in a hospital or clinic?
2) How would you describe your interactions with your healthcare provider?
3) Did you feel any discrimination of any kind while receiving care?
4) Do you prefer a male or female nurse or physician?
5) Is there any special care or needs that you would like or need while in the hospital?
6) Are there any special requirements or traditions about receiving healthcare or with taking medications?
7) What do you feel is the best remedy for a cold?
Who do you receive health care from?
You have no idea how much you are helping me and others to help increase cultural awareness in the health care field to provide better care to everyone equally.